- National Living/National Minimum Wage Hourly rates
- Statutory leave
- Statutory payments for time off
- Statutory redundancy payments
- Insolvency payments (maximum awards)
- Compensation limits
- Drafting and updating employment contracts
- Drafting a staff handbook
- Social media policies
- Unlimited access to our telephone HELP!line
- Health & Safety support
- Employment Claims insurance
- Other benefits of HELP!
- Maternity Leave
- Maternity Pay
- Paternity Leave
- Paternity Pay
- Adoption Leave
- Adoption Pay
- Shared Parental Leave
- Shared Parental Pay
- How to handle a request for flexible working
- Why use a settlement agreement?
- What does a settlement agreement include?
- Legal implications
- Pre-termination negotiations and ‘improper behaviour’
- What happens if there is no agreement?
- Health and Safety
- Drivers’ hours
- Vehicle tracking policies
- Using a phone while driving
- Mileage allowance
- Legal to drive?
- Additional Rules for Goods Vehicles and Public Service Vehicles