As one of the oldest branches of the UK legal system, Notaries are qualified lawyers appointed by the Court of Faculties of the Archbishop of Canterbury to authenticate and certify signatures, authority and capacity relating to documents used abroad.
When signing and sealing a document, a Notary gives credence to a document, which ensures that regardless of the jurisdiction the document will be accepted.
Notaries have to renew their practising certificates annually and can only do so if they have complied with a set of strict regulations, so their services are heavily scrutinised, which ensures clients receive the highest levels of service.
We are proud to offer a full range of notarial services to companies, individuals and other firms of solicitors.
This can include the notarisation of documents relating to:
- Powers of Attorneys for international use
- The purchase of overseas properties
- Certification or authentication of business or personal documents
- Overseas marriages
- Administration of an estate in a foreign country
- Travelling abroad with children
- Employment abroad and validation of education documentation
- Shipping and Banking Protests.
Our notarial services are supported by the wider offering within our firm to assist clients as they travel or move overseas.
For further information please call Phil Robinson on 01904 528200 or email email@example.com