Perhaps you need advice about your children… with whom they should live… who they have contact with and when?
You’d like to see a specialist family solicitor who can help you but you’re worried about the cost? You can’t afford a court case but you need help to sort the problem out? Then this may be the solution for you.
We call it “HAPPY” – Hethertons Advice, Priced and Packaged for You.
- You act for yourself, but you take advice as you need it – at a fixed price.
- Need a letter or a document? – we’ll draft it for you.
- You’ll keep control of your case; you’ll be responsible for the paperwork and administration; you can use us as much or as little as you want, but you’ll pay only for what advice we give or what work we do.
- To keep your legal costs down, we won’t write or receive letters nor make telephone calls; we won’t even contact you. It’s up to you to decide when you need our help, and when you do, we’ll meet with you face to face to give you our advice.
- We’ll give you all the help and support you need to manage your own case and you’ll get the benefit of our specialist advice and many years’ legal experience – all with the certainty of fixed fees.
For more information about the HAPPY Scheme and how we can help you please contact the Hethertons team today.