COVID Secure Guidance
The government has now published 8 guides covering a range of different types of work.
If your business operates in more than one type of workplace, remember to ensure you meet the guidance in each of guides covering the task being performed.
Here are the links to each of the guides:
- Construction and other outdoor work – Guidance for people who work in or run outdoor working environments.
- Factories, plants and warehouses – Guidance for people who work in or run factories, plants and warehouses.
- Labs and research facilities – Guidance for people who work in or run indoor labs and research facilities and similar environments.
- Offices and contact centres – Guidance for people who work in or run offices, contact centres and similar indoor environments.
- Other people’s homes – Guidance for people working in, visiting or delivering to other people’s homes.
- Restaurants offering takeaway or delivery – Guidance for people who work in or run restaurants offering takeaway or delivery services.
- Shops and branches – Guidance for people who work in or run shops, branches, stores or similar environments.
- Vehicles – Guidance for people who work in or from vehicles, including couriers, mobile workers, lorry drivers, on-site transit and work vehicles, field forces and similar.
You will need to undertake risk assessments for each of the 8 environments covered by the guidance.
If you need any help please contact David Scott.