The measures that Governments around the world have put in place in order to slow the spread of Coronavirus are having a profound impact on virtually every aspect of life.
To help you make sense of the current situation, protect your personal position and protect your business, we have created this Coronavirus legal portal detailing the help that is available to you and how we can help you deal with the specific circumstances you are facing.
Our Covid-19 Employment Bulletins
Contact us now for advice on the legal considerations involved in protecting you, your family and your business from the impact of Coronavirus.
- New legislation introduced to protect redundancy pay of furloughed workers
- Government publishes new ‘Covid Secure’ guidance
- Employers given 30 days to confess to furlough fraud
- Further clarification issued on eligibility for second round of Self-Employment Income Support Scheme
- Government extends eviction ban in England and Wales
- Whistleblowers make almost 2,000 allegations of furlough fraud
- Employers face imminent decisions on redundancies
- Are employers responsible for commuter safety as people return to work?
- Employees returning from parental leave continue to be eligible for furlough scheme
- HM Revenue & Customs publishes detailed guidance on calculating furlough claims from July onwards
- House moves and viewings can begin again in England
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS) extended until October
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme online portal launches
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme extended to end of June
- CGT reporting of property sales to be given more time
- Important COVID-19 Coronavirus Update
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) for employers and employees
- Government confirms that furlough rules do not leave employers at risk of breaching minimum wage rules
- Coronavirus and divorce
- Domestic abuse victims can still leave home, Government confirms
- Mortgage lenders limit new lending amid coronavirus measures