Disputes, unfortunately, often arise in business. When they do it is important that they are dealt with efficiently and cost effectively.
Hethertons’ specialist team of dispute resolution lawyers for businesses understand that disputes can be stressful and time consuming and distract you from your main task of running your business effectively.
We aim to help you to achieve the best possible outcome for your business and welcome the opportunity to discuss any problems with you at an early stage, as we know from experience that an early negotiated settlement is often achievable.
Whatever dispute you may have we offer a wide range of legal services which can be tailored to your business needs:
- Debt Recovery – including letter before action, enforcement and instructing a bailiff
- Commercial Disputes – including contractual disputes, building disputes and breach of terms and conditions
- Protecting Intellectual Property Rights – including confidentiality agreements, restrictive covenants and claims for damages
- Dispute Advice for Landlords – including serving notice to quit on tenants
- Leaseholder Rights – including lease extension and enfranchisement
- Property Management Companies – including administration and service charges
- Shareholder and Partnership Disputes – including preparing agreements, removing a director and transfer/valuation of shares
For further information please call Head of Dispute Resolution Toby Conyers-Kelly on 01904 528200 or email email@example.com